Harry Kane

He should definitely take 69 for his shirt number. He'll look like a right pervert but if wants to market himself, people will remember it.

Think of all the pervy bastards who will buy a Kane 69 shirt. Sales will go through the roof.

Isn't Tommy Doyle in 69 at the moment.

Incoming players shouldn't have the clout to demand occupied numbers.

Remember doing the dogshit shuffle to Maine Road saying “This guy can’t be fit - he can’t play today (v Norwich?). He did play - was incredible. Took my breath away, what a footballer that guy was!
Magnificent player, and what a player he must have been in his prime.

This Kane deal is gonna go to The
700490103-bunk-mcnulty-_462909s.jpg
The Kane deal is gonna go to The The Wire?

He’s apparently just hired a new PR agency, he’s about to become England S most expensive player, playing for the most spoken about team in Europe… I reckon the shirt number matters massively commercially mate
except everything there is predicated on him not being Spurs number 10 - and an association with relative failure

Can’t see it happening now. I’ll try to remain positive, it’s difficult, but if it was going to be done we’d know by now. This is a very un city like charade and makes me question the wisdom and planning of the guys in charge. It could almost be argued some heads should roll for this utter shit show.
Ever thought this isn't your straightforward transfer and we're dealing with a fuckin clown in Levy?

Why do I get the feeling you’re shooting the messenger?
No. Definitely not. You're only saying what you've been told. I just feel like this maybe the possible start of this deal not happening. I mean it's odd he's pushed and pushed even after jack got the number 10 but only this is the issue now. It's like the problem is being created so there is an excuse to say we couldn't do the deal

Sorry if it felt that way, I appreciate any info good or bad

Are we really going to take this all the way to the end of the window with no guarantee of getting him? We're about to play our second game of the season without a striker. It's a joke. If this is not wrapped up by the end of the week we should get Vlahovic on a plane first thing Monday. It's not the shiny new toy everyone wanted but at least it's something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.