Harry Kane

Are we really going to take this all the way to the end of the window with no guarantee of getting him? We're about to play our second game of the season without a striker. It's a joke. If this is not wrapped up by the end of the week we should get Vlahovic on a plane first thing Monday. It's not the shiny new toy everyone wanted but at least it's something.
I’d be pretty stoked to get Vlahovic actually. I know nothing about him other than he scores goals. That’s the kind of mysterious signing I miss from when we were shit and we’d find out via Teletext that we’d signed a 21 year old South American out of nowhere

Not having this one bit. When youre talking about commercial value of a player ie Pepsi, Gillette razors, all the Liverpool players with Nivea, Jack Grealish with Boohoo and all the other shite the players peddle. Not once do you ever see their shirt number associated with the advert. Kane was 10 for Spurs and 9 for England. If he was that bothered he’d be 10 for England as well, surely. Aguero was no. 16 for years only got 10 once Dzeko left. I think you’re being had on but that’s just my opinion
How am I being had on? I’ve not no reason to disbelieve the person who sent me the text bud.

Can’t see it happening now. I’ll try to remain positive, it’s difficult, but if it was going to be done we’d know by now. This is a very un city like charade and makes me question the wisdom and planning of the guys in charge. It could almost be argued some heads should roll for this utter shit show.
Conversely, you could argue that if it definitely wasn't going to be done we'd know by now too. The fact City are still pursuing a deal suggests to me they must have some cause for optimism.

As for the rest of your post, get a grip mate.

I get that but for a centre forward and Englands number 9 I just don’t see why he’d be that hung up about the 10, and it being that big a deal commercially. Though maybe the 9 isn’t available to him either.
I just dont think being England’s number 9 has any glamour outside of England.

I think being City’s number 10 does

I’d be pretty stoked to get Vlahovic actually. I know nothing about him other than he scores goals. That’s the kind of mysterious signing I miss from when we were shit and we’d find out via Teletext that we’d signed a 21 year old South American out of nowhere
Did you know who he was 72 hours ago?

I just dont think being England’s number 9 has any glamour outside of England.

I think being City’s number 10 does
Understand that it's not first hand info mate, but can I just ask - did your mate give you the impression that it's an issue, or does he think it's just a negotiation tactic?

On a more fun note is this the longest non signed player thread in bluemoon history?
giphy.gif

Understand that it's not first hand info mate, but can I just ask - did your mate give you the impression that it's an issue, or does he think it's just a negotiation tactic?
He mentioned money bud, so I believe it’s personal negotiation tactic from his camp.

The bit that concerns me is his opinion of us if we have told him one thing and done another

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.