Harry Kane

Every thought this isn't your straightforward transfer and we're dealing with a fuckin clown in Levy?
Yes. I have thought that and that adds to the impending doom I’m feeling. Hopefully next week I’m being called a negative prick with lashings of I told you it would be ok

He’s apparently just hired a new PR agency, he’s about to become England S most expensive player, playing for the most spoken about team in Europe… I reckon the shirt number matters massively commercially mate
Not having this one bit. When youre talking about commercial value of a player ie Pepsi, Gillette razors, all the Liverpool players with Nivea, Jack Grealish with Boohoo and all the other shite the players peddle. Not once do you ever see their shirt number associated with the advert. Kane was 10 for Spurs and 9 for England. If he was that bothered he’d be 10 for England as well, surely. Aguero was no. 16 for years only got 10 once Dzeko left. I think you’re being had on but that’s just my opinion

Yes. I have thought that and that adds to the impending doom I’m feeling. Hopefully next week I’m being called a negative prick with lashings of I told you it would be ok
No not at all mate, different feelings for different posters.
If I'm being honest with you I'm bored shitless with this saga.
It's either shit or get off the pot time.

He’s apparently just hired a new PR agency, he’s about to become England S most expensive player, playing for the most spoken about team in Europe… I reckon the shirt number matters massively commercially mate
I get that but for a centre forward and Englands number 9 I just don’t see why he’d be that hung up about the 10, and it being that big a deal commercially. Though maybe the 9 isn’t available to him either.

So if this Kane saga has taught me anything it’s that Tottenham are the only club who don’t negotiate. There’s a price and there is never any further discussions or ground conceded at any point for anyone. Amazing.

Ever thought this isn't your straightforward transfer and we're dealing with a fuckin clown in Levy?
The clown of his brother shooting his mouth off at his wedding did not help either.

Levy is a clown but not a clown you want to wind up before the deal is done, Charlie did that with a cherry on top.

And the year after we'll need a right back and a right winger... and the year after that we'll need a central midfielder and a central defender and another striker.
That's how Football and Time works.

Yea but we keep kicking the can down the road
2018 we needed a DM, missed out signed it in 2019
2019 we needed a cb signed it in 2020
We needed a striker in 2020, didn’t get one, maybe won’t get one again
If we’d got a striker in last year, we could of looked at left backs now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.