Harry Kane

Sanchez was past his best. That was evident and easy to identify because he was a player who was very reliant on his physicality. Kane is 28. He is at his peak but probably for a limited time so the valuation is extreme.
I. Feel like you've forgotten how much flak you got for thinking Sanchez was passed it. The vitriol and ridicule that flowed your way was strong. It's only after the fact that many now saw what you pointed out prior.

And no Kane isn't like Sanchez. I see no decline. But I don't think he increases our chances as much as you believe.

I think Messi, a healthy Mbappe and Neymar. Would be more than enough to take us on. So will a healthy Bayern and Liverpool.

We lucked out last year, yet Pep screwed it up. If everyone is firing, the road will be far more challenging this year. Kane or no Kane.

Also, I don't think Kane improves us that much. Even a good still in form Kane. His lack of speed is a real problem.

He compliments how we play, but adds little extra to it.

You should pay them what they want - This particular notion only applies if City has promised Pep Kane and Kane only!

I am still of the belief Kane will sign.
And there is only one scenario where I would consider that the mistake was indeed City's is if the deal doesn't happen because we refused to pay the extra 20 million.

There is no way Kane is a target of City for 15 months and we have just realised we are dealing with Levy.
You don't let 15 months of effort go to waste for some ego battle with Levy.

So to summarise how we got on yesterday in trying to get this deal resolved.

From my understanding and if reports are correct. Jorge Mendes was supposed to come to City with a suitable deal to propose for Bernardos transfer. It hasn’t happened so City set up a meeting with Mendes (Mendes was alleged to have been meeting City and Bernardo his client yesterday). City said we have come up with a solution for your transfer…Spurs will take you as part of our offer for Kane. Bernardo presumably said I’m not signing for that shower of shite or words to that affect. City now have to come up with a different plan for this deal.

Whichever way this saga goes, Bernardo is a key part of our transfer activity.
I believe that Bernie actually said............ "Eu não estou assinando para aquela chuva de merda" and i dont blame him one bit!
However, Bernie will be allowed to leave, once we have all our transfer targets in!

I. Feel like you've forgotten how much flak you got for thinking Sanchez was passed it. The vitriol and ridicule that flowed your way was strong. It's only after the fact that many now saw what you pointed out prior.

And no Kane isn't like Sanchez. I see no decline. But I don't think he increases our chances as much as you believe.

I think Messi, a healthy Mbappe and Neymar. Would be more than enough to take us on. So will a healthy Bayern and Liverpool.

We lucked out last year, yet Pep screwed it up. If everyone is firing, the road will be far more challenging this year. Kane or no Kane.

Also, I don't think Kane improves us that much. Even a good still in form Kane. His lack of speed is a real problem.

He compliments how we play, but adds little extra to it.
He is likely to improve the output from our pacier options like Raheem and Phil who the false 9 system didn’t always suit

Reactions: Pam
So to summarise how we got on yesterday in trying to get this deal resolved.

From my understanding and if reports are correct. Jorge Mendes was supposed to come to City with a suitable deal to propose for Bernardos transfer. It hasn’t happened so City set up a meeting with Mendes (Mendes was alleged to have been meeting City and Bernardo his client yesterday). City said we have come up with a solution for your transfer…Spurs will take you as part of our offer for Kane. Bernardo presumably said I’m not signing for that shower of shite or words to that affect. City now have to come up with a different plan for this deal.

Whichever way this saga goes, Bernardo is a key part of our transfer activity.
I’d say city were meeting Mendes in London and not anything to do with Kane like TH said

I’m honestly past caring pal
Don't let the wums spoil your joy on here.
You got more people backing you than being shit with you.
I love yours and tolmies posts, although I posted I'm getting bored with the saga it doesn't have any bearing on you or other folk with info.
Keep posting mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.