Harry Kane

he said Kane's people were angry we gave number 10 to grealish. and no, this is not a joke
Wish it was a joke.
Just give him the number 1.

It’s free isn’t it.
What’s better than being No.1.
Of course Sir, not every piece of info is good but it’s the way some will slam a poster for passing on the info in good faith that’s my issue. Anyhow back to Kane 99 or HK99 or whatever the fuck his PR decide to call him :)
Wonder would Phil give him no. 47
Phil could take 9.

Gunned down by the Hk47? (AK47)
No?
I’ll get me coat.

a unhappy kane will be spurs downfall even if he says all the right things
you know another season in nothing and fighting for a top 8 place does nothing for kane or spurs
That's theirs and his problem. I think the Messi saga last year may just have soured this deal. Kane says I want to play with Pep and Levy will let me go for 100k.
Not the case. Maybe the alleged meeting yesterday was our suits saying sorry Harry but you mislead us. It's a pity but we are not paying 160m.

well you said today will be a beautiful day ,
you are a shit bono and i claim my price .
And it was a beautiful day thanks, off work and a nice stroll round Bramhall Park with my kids feeding the ducks.
Tomorrow will be another beautiful day, football is on and it's weekend.

Everything isn't always related to the kane gang.

He can have the number 69 shirt, ain't no ones going for the big Orgasm looking at that fizzog!!.... ;^)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.