Harry Kane

Surely this thread will be closed by the 3000th post.
Boring as fuck.
Hopefully I can speed it up by saying I think Kane is wank and this transfer would go against all that City have spouted off about the criteria of player we go for, age future scope etc etc.
Now don't come giving me any shit you For Hims, just hurry up with this thread so we can get behind the Champions for the task ahead

My wriggling bait awaits

And it was a beautiful day thanks, off work and a nice stroll round Bramhall Park with my kids feeding the ducks.
Tomorrow will be another beautiful day, football is on and it's weekend.

Everything isn't always related to the kane gang.
well if its not related to the Kane gang, why post it in the kane thread?

Boring as fuck.
Hopefully I can speed it up by saying I think Kane is wank and this transfer would go against all that City have spouted off about the criteria of player we go for, age future scope etc etc.
Now don't come giving me any shit you For Hims, just hurry up with this thread so we can get behind the Champions for the task ahead

My wriggling bait awaits
Get it done!

Boring as fuck.

My wriggling bait awaits
WUrM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.