Harry Kane

He is likely to improve the output from our pacier options like Raheem and Phil who the false 9 system didn’t always suit
I'll concede this is probably true. He will improve us some. I'm sure of that. He's just not the game changer many are expecting in my opinion.

If he signs, I hope I'm wrong.

I’m really bored with the back and forth on this now, this should have been done ages ago and all we’ve done is let Messi and Lukaku get snapped up by rivals. If we don’t sign Kane we’ve completely failed this window!

Pointless speculation really, but soon as everyone’s talking about numbers… if kane does sign and doesn’t take Jesus 9. Maybe he takes the 12? It’s free and Kanes often spoke of how he idolises Tom Brady, who wore 12 his whole career, and sees him as one of the biggest influences on himself as an athlete and professional.
The best players don’t necessarily need the traditional big numbers, they’ll sell shirts, get brand deals regardless and the number they wear can become synonymous with themselves as players; think Silva 21, Toure 42 and even Foden 47 for example

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.