Harry Kane

I think Pep played a blinder in today’s news conference. He said he would be happy to go with the same squad as last year with Grealish but no Aguero. If the Spuds want to keep Kane hostage, their loss, we will still finish above them
How would Spurs keeping their prized asset which is what they all want, be in any way their loss? Finishing above Spurs isn't anything worth celebrating. It would be very much our loss.

That's theirs and his problem. I think the Messi saga last year may just have soured this deal. Kane says I want to play with Pep and Levy will let me go for 100k.
Not the case. Maybe the alleged meeting yesterday was our suits saying sorry Harry but you mislead us. It's a pity but we are not paying 160m.

does levy really think he can get £160milion for kane ? if he does then what a fool
spurs can not keep kane if he wants out that much.

for me city offer of £100million was low. if we value kane to take us to the next level then about £130million is right the covid-19 hit football transfer market is a sellers nightmare and you have to be real if a player wants out

spurs know kane is gone. its just levy playing games in a power struggle over city and trying to upset city early season
we have norwich then arsenal before the window is closed. maybe spurs think hold on to the last day will make city panic. but sorry i feel if spurs don't take around £125million it will be a big lose they work never get over

just think about it. spurs getting £125million what in football does it take to win and make that sort of money
even winning champions league does not recoup that amount

I've wanted to come here for a while, obviously, I'm friends with Kyle, obviously, and he sold the club to me very well, obviously ........
merlin_190653339_ede4e212-adf0-4c03-9b65-bb9406b7cf5e-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Free pint with your 20 pounds entry fee and up for it darlings everywhere, ...... obviously

Nothing more boring than the people coming in here to tell us “I’m bored of this”
If you’re so bored, go watch a film, read a book, do some ironing or finger your arse. Nobody cares about your impatience

Do you often finger your arse when bored mate?

Is this something the rest of you do?

Feel a bit like I might have been missing out all these years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.