Harry Kane

I wouldn’t trust levy re the bonus he could easily say ok no problem you’ve lost your bonus but we still ain’t selling for less than £160m.

i just hope/think a deal is done it’s just to quiet from ITK’s and media. I reckon both clubs just want to do all their other business with players out or in. It will be left to the final days were levy can say and smirk that he left city hanging and bleed them dry but in reality the price is probably agreed weeks

Possibly. Certainly there for both to need to get their other bits of business done first. But do City really want to rely on waitimg for spurs to get their signings, which they might not? Does levy really risk a big fee for a player wanting out on City being able to shift a valuable player to clubs with little cash?

I don't think that there is anything sitting away agreed in the background. More based on these disgruntled noises coming out of Kane's 'sources' camp, than on Levy's on bravado to his media mouthpieces.

Pull out, say sorry Kane but you ain't worth what your dipshit chairman thinks.

Move on.

I have been all positive about this and wanted him here, but seriously bored or this.

We promised Kane 10, then gave it to Grealish? Why the hell would we do that?

Exactly this. I do not believe for one second that we would have made any kind of promise and then gone back on our word whilst still negotiating with the player

Or we will have to pay well over what we put on the table. Neither will want to be seen to have conceded on the price.

Still think a transfer request will be needed.
If we bend over and give Levy what he wants it will cost us big time in our future dealings.

I agree with you completely than Kane will have to ask for a move, just not sure he has the bottle or will to do that, time will tell.

Kane is a 2 year project for a 2 year manager at an over valued price. We would be better having a 4/5 year plan.
I would agree but I am equally not convinced Pep will be off in 2 years time, there is so much talent coming through the academy , I am sure he would love to build a team with them.

And where is he going to get better working conditions than he has with us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.