Harry Kane

Dont get the negativity on here about Kane.
At £130m+ yes it’s expensive but all it does is weaken our argument against other fans re spending. And we’re getting shit for not paying the fee- so fuck em. If we were in a different financial position then yeah it’s a huge risk that would have financial ramifications for years ahead- but if kane were to fail for 2/3 years we have delap to possibly fill that position or simply buy another striker- it’s not a gamble like samaras was all then years ago.

Looking at last year we were so wasteful, most of the games we dropped points we had twice as many shots as our opponents. Kane is leathal in front of goals and gives us the aerial threat that we have been missing in recent years.

Going with Jesus/Torres/delap this season is a much bigger gamble than paying near £150m for a proven goal scorer

Kane is a 2 year project for a 2 year manager at an over valued price. We would be better having a 4/5 year plan.
Is that the 2 year manager just starting his 6th season at City? The one the press reliably informed us wouldn't be up to it and, even if he was, would be off after 3 years because he’d be burned out and he never stayed anywhere very long?

Dont get the negativity on here about Kane.
At £130m+ yes it’s expensive but all it does is weaken our argument against other fans re spending. And we’re getting shit for not paying the fee- so fuck em. If we were in a different financial position then yeah it’s a huge risk that would have financial ramifications for years ahead- but if kane were to fail for 2/3 years we have delap to possibly fill that position or simply buy another striker- it’s not a gamble like samaras was all then years ago.

Looking at last year we were so wasteful, most of the games we dropped points we had twice as many shots as our opponents. Kane is leathal in front of goals and gives us the aerial threat that we have been missing in recent years.

Going with Jesus/Torres/delap this season is a much bigger gamble than paying near £150m for a proven goal scorer
And a raw Delap is the only natural striker out of those three, like you say Kane is a must

Is that the 2 year manager just starting his 6th season at City? The one the press reliably informed us wouldn't be up to it and, even if he was, would be off after 3 years because he’d be burned out and he never stayed anywhere very long?
And the same one that has guided us to a couple of trophies.....

Reactions: cbl
next step is to see if he is in the squad vs Wolves tomorrow.

still 255 hours left of the window it can take 6-7 more days to become urgent.

I intend to brother
Top man matty.

I can't say that I am beyond caring but I am definitely in the "I don't know how Kane will fit in or whether he will be any good for us" camp.

I love the fact that we are in the mix for completing transfers of this magnitude but I am rather sanguine about the whole saga. Que sera sera and all that.

It really wasn't that long ago that I had resigned myself to watching our mediocre team in the forlorn hope that we might get a trip to Wembley at some point and probably would have been happy to see us win a solitary League Cup so after 2011 everything else is just gravy.

@Alan Harper's Tash Gravy definitely can be a good thing. :-)

Ha ha, yeah accept anything for that useless lump. This late in the window I can see us accepting bids of 30m for Bernardo and Laporte, no way is anybody paying 60m which has been reported for Laporte. Who has that sort of money?
Chelsea? Surely he’s a better option than Kounde? I’d hate to see him at another prem team

its only to CIty he is refusing to answer))), im sure he will though if you state you will pay 160 million, the conversation then will turn into the 20million in add ons on top, if city dont agree then can jog on and sign someone else, we will stick with our unhappy player, thats our problem. There is going to come a time and i dont know when perhaps that time has already passed when its too late and 160 and 20mill add ons wont be enough.
And yet another plonker appears. Are all spurs fans as stupid as this clown?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.