Harry Kane

Repeatedly said he's not for sale but they'll sell at 150m mmmm

That means he's for sale

Anything is potentially for sale if a stupidly overpriced bid is in.

As it is Kane is not for sale, however if you are daft enough to pay xyz then we will change our mind.

So no at our present bid Kane is not for sale, but potentionally also is

Debruyne is not for sale, but if bayern offered us say £250M for him I would say he would possibly be.

Beside my reply was to a claim spurs have never said he was not for sale which they clearly have done, not whether he is potentially for sale in the next 10 days which he clearly could be.

As it is Kane is not for sale, however if you are daft enough to pay xyz then we will change our mind.

Debruyne is not for sale, but if bayern offered us say £250M for him I would say he would possibly be.

Beside my reply was to a claim spurs have never said he was not for sale which they clearly have done, not whether he is potentially for sale in the next 10 days which he clearly could be.
He's for sale ffs

OK we get what you think - you keep posting the same thing over the past few days - you only have to write it once

I’m not bored of it because once We were dealing with Levy I new it be at lest final week to 10 days when we might see some movement.. think it’s all the bullshit in the media what makes it tedious! Think city new from the start how levy operates so we dropped the 100m ages ago let it play out then probably only started talking last week or two. Also looking like we have to sell one player to make it happen..
Which seems to be easier said than done, I think we'll end up selling a couple of players for knockdown fees to get Kane

OK we get what you think - you keep posting the same thing over the past few days - you only have to write it once

What do I think?

All I have said the last few days is I am bored of this and in another post lets bin it off.

This last post was not about my levels of interest or whetger we should sign him but a different subject concerning this.

I clearly am not tuned in for the tense atmosphere of the transfer forums , I shall return to off topic and not bother you anymore

What do I think?

All I have said the last few days is I am bored of this and in another post lets bin it off.

This last post was not about my levels of interest or whetger we should sign him but a different subject concerning this.

I clearly am not tuned in for the tense atmosphere of the transfer forums , I shall return to off topic and not bother you anymore
Good lad thanks for listening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.