Harry Kane

Pull out, say sorry Kane but you ain't worth what your dipshit chairman thinks.

Move on.

I have been all positive about this and wanted him here, but seriously bored or this.

I’m not bored of it because once We were dealing with Levy I new it be at lest final week to 10 days when we might see some movement.. think it’s all the bullshit in the media what makes it tedious! Think city new from the start how levy operates so we dropped the 100m ages ago let it play out then probably only started talking last week or two. Also looking like we have to sell one player to make it happen..

Reactions: moz
The only issue is do Spurs want to sell.

And if they do it will go to the wire and Levy will have to accept what's on the table.
Ohh yeah, they 100% want to sell. Levy is a shrewd bastard, he will definitely sell when his best horse has the highest stock.

Think about it, if they didn't want to sell they would categorically come out and say NOT FOR SALE.

You just dont keep silent and play along to not sell. Spurs has been a selling club and will remain so.

And now Ndombele wants to leave. Well done Mr Levy. Perhaps unconnected to Kane but it can't help.

Ohh yeah, they 100% want to sell. Levy is a shrewd bastard, he will definitely sell when his best horse has the highest stock.

Think about it, if they didn't want to sell they would categorically come out and say NOT FOR SALE.

You just dont keep silent and play along to not sell. Spurs has been a selling club and will remain so.

Lets see
Spurs early on said he was'nt for sale
Nunos first press conference said he doesn't want to sell
Asked again in an interview Nuno said was looking forward to working with him and doesn't want him to go.
Levy says he doesn't want to sell under any circumstance when anouncing Sons contract extension
Reports levy refusing to negotiate or even speak to us.

Spurs have repeated said he isn't for sale tbf.

Still everyone one has a price and they will sell for a stupid amount, we will in the end have to pay, if we feel so strongly about him being needed here.

Probably true and if so we will sign Kane around 31 August around 23:55

Lets see
Spurs early on said he was'nt for sale
Nunos first press conference said he doesn't want to sell
Asked again in an interview Nuno said was looking forward to working with him and doesn't want him to go.
Levy says he doesn't want to sell under any circumstance when anouncing Sons contract extension
Reports levy refusing to negotiate or even speak to us.

Spurs have repeated said he isn't for sale tbf.

Still everyone one has a price and they will sell for a stupid amount, we will in the end have to pay, if we feel so strongly about him being needed here.
Repeatedly said he's not for sale but they'll sell at 150m mmmm

That means he's for sale

I’d take him over Kane personally.
Incredible goal scorer but also a very, very expensive short term deal, a big NO for me.

And you are also giving a major UCL club a huge amount of money for what is a old player and thus giving them the chance to sign young top class replacements at our expense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.