Harry Kane

Having just this minute arrived back in Southampton after a week's cruise, logged straight on to BM thinking the Kane deal would be signed sealed and delivered. But no, At least I haven't missed anything
We’re getting on this morning on the Celebrity Silhouette. Trust the Premier League to give us two home games back to back after we had booked the cruise.
Lots of head scratching working out the ticket transfer to my brother, but got there in the end

Forget Kane and move on by alternating Jesus, Torres and Delap or go balls deep for Haaland now or in January

Kane is a 2 year project for a 2 year manager at an over valued price. We would be better having a 4/5 year plan.

I don't know where this has come from. Look at Lewandowski- he's similar in size and amount of movement to Kane and is probably still going to be going strong by the time he hits 35 at this rate. Kane will likely last at least four great years.

Bloody hell mate I`d forgotten all about that and it was fair few years ago or was it not ??
I was actually sticking up for you this time mate. ;)
It was mate, like one of those old deleted tweets that come back to bite footballers in the arse.

Your heartfelt humbling apology is still valid though in my book…. Just don’t let me catch you at it again!

I can remember seeing at least three or four people saying it's "done" over the last few weeks. Really wish I'd kept note of them now so I know who's full of shit next time.

If HK signs too early then the spurs fans will be screaming for Levy to blow ALL the cash and that's the last thing Levy and the board want. Let Kane go as late as possible, scramble to get a cheapo replacements, tell the fans it's our (City's) fault HK was sold so late and they couldn't spend all the cash. When window shuts they all pocket the cash. Just my opinion but if HK is indeed coming to us then that's how this will play out.

Forget Kane and move on by alternating Jesus, Torres and Delap or go balls deep for Haaland now or in January
And what about what happens this season, because there's a very little chance of alternating those working out

I don't know where this has come from. Look at Lewandowski- he's similar in size and amount of movement to Kane and is probably still going to be going strong by the time he hits 35 at this rate. Kane will likely last at least four great years.
Kane doesn't strike me as anywhere near as mobile as Lewandowski and he's atypical. 30 is the age when you start to wonder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.