Harry Kane

if you can show that your revenue is 400 odd million a year and expected more as we come out of covid then banks would probably give you it.

its not like owing a load through bad business, an investment in bricks and mortar, the stadium will pay for itself and more over the coming years, its really not a problem.
No idea why people are going on about Spurs' debt. Levy is quite relaxed about it. I'm pretty sure a lot of businesses work under debt, as long as they plan around it they should be fine.

because Kane isnt looking forward to the season with spurs, he wants to leave to join city.

Many of us though have jobs that we dont like and just have to get on with it, once the window closes if kane hasnt got his move then what choice will he have but to get on with it, if he doesnt put in the effort Nuno wont play him and kane probably misses out on the world cup for England if he hasnt been playing.

Kane, Nuno have little say in this, its all down to what Levy decides to do.
Your first line says it all, why would you want to keep a player,that clearly doesnt want to be there? If ANY,and i mean any,didnt want to be with us? Id want them gone, and i think kane saying he wants to go, but the manager also mustnt want one player being a disruption to the team,which this surely is causing.nobody is bigger than your club.

Kane doesn't strike me as anywhere near as mobile as Lewandowski and he's atypical. 30 is the age when you start to wonder.
Kane does seem to polarise opinion doesn't he Marvin? Having said that there are many "Not certain's" too.
I'm in the not certain, but I trust the club to do the right thing camp.

I know that you aren't keen but if we get him then I imagine everyone, yourself included, hopes you're wrong.

We’re getting on this morning on the Celebrity Silhouette. Trust the Premier League to give us two home games back to back after we had booked the cruise.
Lots of head scratching working out the ticket transfer to my brother, but got there in the end
Enjoy, spoke to someone who was on the Silhouette a month ago they said it was really lovely

I'd love to have a chat with Matt Le Tissier, and see what he thinks now. I've no axe to grind either way, we all make our life choices and have to live with them, but looking back now I wonder he he thinks, how many gongs could I have won or how much better I could have been in a championship winning team or how much money he could have earned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.