Harry Kane

All this talk of Lewandowski, Bayern wouldn't sell us a virus let alone their best player
With Zahavi as the agent things are bit different, and Lewa being the player he's been for Bayern they won't cause much problems if the right offer comes in. Which definitely isn't £100m reported, the club knows that, loads of German reporters have already claimed the price won't necessarily be that.

I'd love to have a chat with Matt Le Tissier, and see what he thinks now. I've no axe to grind either way, we all make our life choices and have to live with them, but looking back now I wonder he he thinks, how many gongs could I have won or how much better I could have been in a championship winning team or how much money he could have earned.
Whenever he’s asked this question he claims that he’s happy with his decision to stay at Southampton, being loved by the fans is more important than trophies, he’s a legend at Southampton, bla, bla, bla. I don’t believe it for a second.

I doubt it would happen, but hopefully being our 9 would be sufficient to appease. Not sure if you can change shirt number after the season has started at the same club. Also, not sure Jesus would give that number up.
I don’t think they will take 9 of Jesus, he seems a popular lad and it could cause a bit of unrest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.