Harry Kane

Your first line says it all, why would you want to keep a player,that clearly doesnt want to be there? If ANY,and i mean any,didnt want to be with us? Id want them gone, and i think kane saying he wants to go, but the manager also mustnt want one player being a disruption to the team,which this surely is causing.nobody is bigger than your club.
Imagine he is forced to stay.....he needs to score a penalty in the CL semi final,to put them in the final,and genuinely misses.....imagine the shit the bellends on twitter would give him and his family.
Forcing him to stay will add pressure to the player,IMO.

Can you give me an instance where he did not sell and the player stayed at Spurs and remained happy and productive?

Modric for one season is all I can think of.

Also add Berbatov to the list.

This is why I think the transfer will get done.

Is keeping Harry Kane going to get Spurs into the CL? It obviously gives them a better chance but I still don’t see them finishing above us, United, Liverpool and Chelsea.

The £160 million valuation that has been handed about for Kane also massively drops next season. I don’t see any club spending north of £90 million on a 29 year old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.