Harry Kane

I heard it was £15m for 2 yr loan then possible £30m to make deal permanent, presumably Euros52m in total.
I know we like helping our players find new clubs but this deal is taking the piss, especially as we're getting fucked over by Levy.

Thank you sir, may i have another!

Even Mourinho wouldn't do the bus parking against a mid table team. He had more self respect and arrogance. Nuno perfectly suits Spurs. With his contract extension, Son has declared himself to be content with being a non winner. Kane surely wants silverware. He has said so in his conversation with the United pimp.
Exactly this. Can't stand this manager.

Odds on with all the bookies to stay now.

If they are correct I won't be disappointed. The disallowed goal yesterday showed the type of forward we need. Someone who can burst into the box at pace. We don't need someone who can spray passes around like keV.

Prime Kun would have had a field day yesterday. Personally think Kane is ideally suited by a counter attacking side.

If they are correct I won't be disappointed. The disallowed goal yesterday showed the type of forward we need. Someone who can burst into the box at pace. We don't need someone who can spray passes around like keV.

Prime Kun would have had a field day yesterday. Personally think Kane is ideally suited by a counter attacking side.

Kane is someone who will be alive and ready when the ball comes in the box

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.