Harry Kane

So our game plan is
We know Harry wants to join us. We know Levy wants 160m. We think that's too much. But we believe Levy will cave as the deadline approaches and accept a bid of 130m.
While making it clear to everyone we only want kane. I hope this all pays off.

If they are correct I won't be disappointed. The disallowed goal yesterday showed the type of forward we need. Someone who can burst into the box at pace. We don't need someone who can spray passes around like keV.

Prime Kun would have had a field day yesterday. Personally think Kane is ideally suited by a counter attacking side.
Kane has probably scored 50+ goals in his career just like that one

Kane has probably scored 50+ goals in his career just like that one
you really feel like people here buy into the interfan banter and think everyone in the league outside of city is shit.

wonder what people here said about grealish 6 months ago haha

you really feel like people here buy into the interfan banter and think everyone in the league outside of city is shit.

wonder what people here said about grealish 6 months ago haha
I mean, really. Smart movement off the shoulder of the centre back and a first time finish is pretty much his trademark goal. You do wonder if some people have ever actually seen him play outside of the Euros

I don’t think Kane will come, but Haaland might be available in January, and my gut feel is that City will gamble and hope we can get him then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.