Harry Kane

We are not a charity! He may put his hand in his own pocket.
Was a very interesting interview for sure, I don’t see how anyone can watch that and not see his hunger and desire for trophies a huge plus point for us. I also get the impression if Levy really doesn’t want to sell he won’t force it with going on strike etc. Going to be very interesting

Wasn’t there someone here a few weeks back talking about knowing someone close to KDB, and he was told we were bringing in Haaland come this summer?
I really don’t know mate. I’m really not in the know and haven’t been on here much recently. I’d be delighted if it was Haaland as much as we kept him quiet there were flashes of terrifying ability. But I’d be happy with Kane too

Well he wants to go and it sounds like he’s dreaming of playing for us. People calling him a selfish fucker well that’s exactly what we need...a ruthless selfish fucker who will guarantee us 30 a season for the next 3 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.