Harry Kane

The fee will be undisclosed anyway mate so no one will ever truly know what we have paid despite a load of guesswork from journalists etc. If city feel its fine to pay £150 million for Harry Kane then it’s fine to pay £150 million for him. The blokes in charge who have put us in a situation where we’ve won 5 titles within the last 10 years countless other domestic cups and within 90 mins of a champions league trophy know a fair bit more than people on an Internet forum moaning about transfer fees.
I am not suggesting that the people in charge are not competent and know a lot more than we do about transfer fees. They also know a lot more about footballers, tactics etc, doesn't mean they are not a legitimate topic for discussion.
Personally I don't really moan about the fees we pay doesn't mean that I have no interest, nor that it is unimportant though

He can fuck off.

Everything he's done for spurs and he looked not arsed "thanking" the fans last night.

That says to me selfish ****.

He wants a move with a big payday.

We should get over making decisions based on the reactions it would get from our rivals
And pursuing a player who's clearly turned this into a free for all death match for his signature and demanding crazy wages is a prudent decision? No thank you. I'd rather sign a Rag who is a consumate professional and wants to play for the club than chasing a supposed Blue who's basically whoring himself to whoever pays him the highest. The part about him being a supporter has become a joke honestly and irrelevant whether we should sign him or not.

I’d have Kane at City in a heartbeat. He’s 27 (28 soon) so has years left. I’d hope we would manage his injuries better than Spurs have, they are a bit of a one man team and are probably more inclined to rush him back.
Also, he’s pretty good from the spot, something we have missed since Yaya.
And mario! Never forget!

And pursuing a player who's clearly turned this into a free for all death match for his signature and demanding crazy wages is a prudent decision? No thank you. I'd rather sign a Rag who is a consumate professional and wants to play for the club than chasing a supposed Blue who's basically whoring himself to whoever pays him the highest. The part about him being a supporter has become a joke honestly and irrelevant whether we should sign him or not.
Nothing you said is based in reality

If he joins anyone in the PL, other than us or Chelsea, Spurs fans would be quite within their rights to say 'I thought you were leaving to win trophies?'

He can fuck off.

Everything he's done for spurs and he looked not arsed "thanking" the fans last night.

well when he signed his last contract he was one of the best strikers and his weekly wage!? 200k a week that ain’t someone who is greedy and wants a payday he is leaving because he wants to win trophies…

well when he signed his last contract he was one of the best strikers and his weekly wage!? 200k a week that ain’t someone who is greedy and wants a payday he is leaving because he wants to win trophies…

He's not a team player, he's a selfish ****. The last WC and many other examples proved that.

Ramp the price up and let the rags gazump us for another showpong who'll turn up against Watford and go AWOL in big games.

He can fuck off.

Is this satire? He was literally close to tears you could see it in some pics online. He wants to win trophies he wanted to do that with spurs and always said so long as they match his ambition he would stay. Now he realised they can’t and wants to win a few pots before he retires.

That says to me a dedicated professional who gave his all to a club he loves but knows he has to leave to achieve his ambition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.