Harry Kane

agree in part but if you watched him in the last 12 months his assists have gone up and last night for me he was trying to hard to get an assist a couple times he passed when maybe in the past he would shoot..
He’s a great player, all centre forwards should be selfish.

Never thought I’d say this, but starting to believe Kane would be the best fit, it would piss on everyone’s chips and he will be out to beat Shearer’s record. 95 goals needed, will get there here in 3/4 years.

A few bring up Shearer's record. On the one hand, I get the desire to have that player as a City player. On the other, he is two thirds of the way there, with another club. How much of that achievement, if he were to break the record with us, can we really feel a claim on. Surely, someone of Haaland's age coming and breaking that record with us is more appealing. Aguero for example being 4th in the table (bloody shame he couldnt get to 3rd, he was so close) is a bigger thing to blues than if kane was to do it with 95 goals for us. Just my take on it

Worth noting this interview was done a few weeks back apparently. I would imagine the conversations with levy have already happened. Coupled with his emotional goodbye yesterday this could be Very close imo.

can’t lie if we get him I’m gonna be absolutely buzzing

A few bring up Shearer's record. On the one hand, I get the desire to have that player as a City player. On the other, he is two thirds of the way there, with another club. How much of that achievement, if he were to break the record with us, can we really feel a claim on. Surely, someone of Haaland's age coming and breaking that record with us is more appealing. Aguero for example being 4th in the table (bloody shame he couldnt get to 3rd, he was so close) is a bigger thing to blues than if kane was to do it with 95 goals for us. Just my take on it
It will go in the record books with Manchester City next to his name though, no one is arsed about how many Shearer scored for Blackburn.

He’s a great player, all centre forwards should be selfish.
Exactly. It’s a trait Sergio has (wish Jesus had it tbh) and I don’t see anyone calling him ‘a selfish ****’. Fair enough if you don’t like Kane but some posters are letting their dislike of him cloud their judgment imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.