Harry Kane

Just gonna picture the scene here, a pure hypothetical situation. Kane hires his new PR team, they come and tell him “we want to change your social image, make you a brand, what number are you getting if you join city?” Kane says well city were going to give me 10 but they gave it to jack. The new pr team kick off and ask city for more money in the offer because they feel he would’ve been better off with the 10 for marketing and feel city should’ve stuck to their word. Is that difficult to believe?

personally i don’t think kane gives a rats ass about his shirt number. it will be purely his team trying to squeeze as much money as they possibly can for him/them out of this deal.
If so, there’s no real d day decision to be made, he’ll agree to come even if we offer him the number 99.

I still don’t get why this is playing out now when Grealish signed weeks ago.

Doesn’t make sense.

Has anyone possibly had the thought that it’s not Kane himself who’s concerned about the number 10 and it could be his brother or the new media team he’s hired who just want to make the most amount of money for themselves?
They'll be getting paid enough. Associate him with another number, new club, new start, new image. Hes doesnt have 10 now, might as well go with whatever he takes.

If his image rights from being number 10 are a problem. Honestly, fuck the guy. So much for being motivated by achievement.

The players at City have all prioritised trophies. That's worked well.

The only lever he should be pulling is putting in a transfer request. Mahrez, Rodri, KDB, Raz didn't pull this shit. If he wants to waste the rest of his career finishing 8th with Spurs ... enjoy.
Do you think he does want to waste his career?

how about the scenario where the Kane camp gets more money, AND he signs for city?

Has anyone possibly had the thought that it’s not Kane himself who’s concerned about the number 10 and it could be his brother or the new media team he’s hired who just want to make the most amount of money for themselves?

He's responsible for the people that represent him.

I think this is all part of the transfer charade. Player says he doesn't want to play for club and seeks a transfer, player doesn't want to train, player comes back into the group, player ends up benched, player comes on for a token 20 mins, player walks over all forlorn to clap away fans.
I think we'll get him by next Saturday.

Only thing about that that I'd find off is that City don't tend to countenance changes when terms are agreed, but I guess it's different if City are the ones who renege.

Hahaha you go off on one slagging off Kane then admit that this (fucking laughable, by the way) story might not be true.

Sorry to the OP of the information, I'm sure he's sharing it in good faith, but I think people on here should be very careful mouthing off about Kane over a story that's extremely unlikely to be true. Think you need to already be prejudiced against Kane to believe for a second that he'd actually jeopardise the move over a shirt number. Think how much time and money he and his reps will have put into trying to get this move, think of the lengths he's gone to to try and make it happen and how important it could be for his career, then ask yourself again if you believe he's actually putting it at risk for a shirt number. No chance. The only player in the world I would believe could potentially do that is Cristiano Ronaldo.
I didnt put this story out there did i. So it isnt me that is making Kane look a fool is it? Also you should read my post again, especially the bit where i said i hope this story is bobbins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.