Harry Kane

I didn't ask if it was a smart decision. He can afford to do it. He will have his choice of essentially any club and wages will be less of an issue for the buying club as his price is lower.
Of course he “can afford it”, but I think another year wasted there might cost in terms of the kind of star he could become. We will see (hopefully not)

That's how I feel about it... Not sure he has the right mentality for us in big games... He goes missing
He does tend to go missing but perhaps a move away from Spurs would improve that. For a stop gap signing who doesn't need to adapt the league Kane fit that bill

No one is guaranteed trophies, he would have a fantastic chance to win things but no guarantee.

True. In the last 11 years, we have not won a trophy only twice. The chances are there.

How could Spurs reject £100m+?

It gives them the budget to bring in some quality replacements (yes I'm aware they fucked it up last time with Bale money) and move forwards.

They could fill up their squad with the likes of Daka, Saint-Maximin, Bissouma, Adarabioyo and have change left over.

Or they could enter the running for Sancho/Grealish and stick Son up top.

It won't take them to anywhere near the title but they'll still be competing for top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.