Harry Kane

I'm getting pissed off that the rags keep being mentioned in the media about wanting to sign Kane aswell

Would still prefer Haaland but Kane would be a brilliant back up option. However, both really don't suit our business model. As another poster astutely put it Grealish, although a completely different player would surely fit in with our transfer philosophy. Older than Haaland but over 2 years younger than Kane. Think he would cost around £65m, would give us a brilliant option and we'd have plenty of "legs" playing with the alternative of Gabby up top or the rotational false 9, makes loads of sense. Leave the dinosaur clubs to get into an auction for Kane and Haaland, both of who I think are great players.

Depends whether the transfer philosophy you speak of is sacrosanct or just a general principle. I’d guess the club weigh up big potential opportunities as they arise. Players like Haaland and Kane (or dare I say Messi?) will surely be assessed on their individual merits as they don’t grow on trees.

I rate Grealish too but would give higher priority to a prolific goal scorer.

I am on the fence with this. I am not excited about the signing but Kane isn't terrible player either

If true the horse trading had to start somewhere. Selling your biggest asset to your hated neighbours and that asset moving to the hated neighbour is an interesting proposition. If it is a move to another English club I can see it being to a club outside London. But hey I know very little. I thought we were odds on to sign Isco when the Professor was managing us.

Try to belittle me all you like mush I’ve had a season ticket for 20 years I don’t need to have posts on a forum to tell me how much I care about this football club haha.

We are the best team in the world with the best manager in the world and the best chairman and owner in the world. Forgive me for trusting their judgement of our finances over ‘sir baconface’ and the like on an Internet forum.
Oh right. No debate then. Everything is for the best in this, the best of all possible worlds.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.