Harry Kane

They can want all they like, but he wants to be in the Champions League final, and that will not be with the rags.
Hasn’t he already played a final?? (Or so I heard, because I don’t remember him on that game...)

He does tend to go missing but perhaps a move away from Spurs would improve that. For a stop gap signing who doesn't need to adapt the league Kane fit that bill

Stop gap? Are you having a laugh? Kane is the best striker in the league. The only gripe is he is nearly 28.

He doesn’t go missing in big games either, in most big games, Spurs are the underdogs. Did you see the recent Spurs v Utd or the league cup final, he was feeding off scraps. He scores 30-40 a season here.

He's a fine footballer. What worries me is that his ankles appear to be made of that wafer stuff that they give you with ice creams.
At spurs he as always rushed back after each injury and no doubt would've played through some as well. At City, that will never be the case.

Stop gap? Are you having a laugh? Kane is the best striker in the league. The only gripe is he is nearly 28.

He doesn’t go missing in big games either, in most big games, Spurs are the underdogs. Did you see the recent Spurs v Utd or the league cup final, he was feeding off scraps. He scores 30-40 a season here.
I am sticking by that. He's isn't a terrible player but not spectacular either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.