Harry Kane

arent spurs damaging themselves here though as well? they went to improve their squad and are only costing themselves time to do deals? i dont buy the whole levy would keep the money idea on this one as the spurs fans would go nuts if no new players came into their squad if kane was sold?

If he does stay when apparently £75 mill up front has been offered, the price depreciates next season when the window opens again. It may open up an opportunity for the rags to jump in next summer with a lower price, Levi would then be selling to a club that will pay the transfer off on the never never and offer nothing upfront. They won’t get an opportunity like this to get a decent amount of money for a player who wants out.

Sounds dead as a dodo this tbh

Should move on and get someone else in before deadline day

And no, not Mbappe, Haaland, Lewndowski or Ronaldo. Someone realistic in 7 days
If it is dead they will have moved on, if it isn't then they won't. What it sounds like out here nowhere near the deal has no relevance. If moving on means nobody out there improves the team or is too short term we will most likely decide we are better sticking.

Think I am getting to old to follow football !
I cant get my head around that City might pay 150million for a 29yr old player.
If the player was early 20's and City get 6+ years out of him, I sort of get it.
But a 29 yr old no sell on, 150million for what 3 years ?
Doesnt sit right with me but it's not my money just seems a ridiculous amount of money to me. Bloody hell i can still remember the first million pound player and everyone thought football had gone mad back than !

Last edited:
If the player was early 20's and City get 6+ years out of him, I sort of get it.
Doesnt sit right with me but it's not my money just seems a ridiculous amount of money to me. Bloody hell i cant still remember the first million pound player and everyone thought football had gone mad back than !

he turned 28 last month

Doesnt sit right with me but it's not my money just seems a ridiculous amount of money to me. Bloody hell i cant still remember the first million pound player and everyone thought football had gone mad back than !
That you Txiki?

Honestly if City offer 130m and Spurs reject it. Then fair fucks. I wouldnt go higher than that either. I always said 150m was too much. There has to be limit to everythign you do.

130m breaks british transfer record by 30% on a 28 year old. Spurs are fucken delusional if they think a 28 year old is worth that much.

If Kane was 25 with no bad injury history by all means demand 150-180m. Because for City they could get 7-10 years out of a player like that

Right now were getting 5-7 years at high performances and paying close to 50m quid a year on Harry Kane (wages + transfer fee amortisation) for the next 5 years minimum is stupid.
it's not a bad offer! but it's an offer anyone here could have told you 2 months ago will probably be rejected. if this is as high as we were EVER going go, then of course this twat wouldn't accept it and I am just baffled as to why it took so long to put an end to the saga

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.