Harry Kane

it's not a bad offer! but it's an offer anyone here could have told you 2 months ago will probably be rejected. if this is as high as we were EVER going go, then of course this twat wouldn't accept it and I am just baffled as to why it took so long to put an end to the saga
It's called negotiating. For all we know Levy maybe ready to blink.

Or Levy is doing his normal trick and delaying it until the last seconds.. “Sorry fans, they offered us more money than we could refuse and Harry had his head turned by wages we couldn’t match. It sadly means that as the bid was so late that it left us no time to being in a replacement” the money then goes to pay a chunk off their stadium overspend. He’s not the shroud negotiator people give him accolade for but he’s not daft either. His entire job is to generate money for the club without spending it.
Thought he didn't want Jesus?

arent spurs damaging themselves here though as well? they went to improve their squad and are only costing themselves time to do deals? i dont buy the whole levy would keep the money idea on this one as the spurs fans would go nuts if no new players came into their squad if kane was sold?

Maybe they need the money to balance their books and delaying the inevitable provides a ready made excuse as to why none of the funds could be spent?

Maybe they need the money to balance their books and delaying the inevitable provides a ready made excuse as to why none of the funds could be spent?

but would it not be better to sell kane and then just be honest with the fans and say that? although annoyed, i would understand more as a fan if the club were honest and said they needed the money due to the debts, covid etc?

People on here have already checked Harry Kane into an old folks home. Antonio is 3 years older than Kane.
£75m …. I give up
Its a forum with thousands of users, all with different opinions. Someone is going to think Kane is too old, and someone is going to think Antonio is not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.