Harry Kane

I suspect a lot of people who voted No (myself included) would change their answer to a Yes if some concrete rumours gathered pace and it became clear that he was our target rather than Haaland.

He’s a top player and most of us would be buzzing if we signed him.
Exactly you can't have your cake and eat it, and by that I mean you can't want the club to sign Haaland and also Kane. Maybe the questions need altering.

I'd rather us but a striker that knows the league inside out and has bagged a hat full consistently every season than someone who if we're honest did nothing over 2 games against us..premier League v bundesliga is a different gravy
If we’re going off of people not doing well against us may I ask when Kane’s last goal against us was?

It's a simple question. It doesn't mention alternatives and we don't know what other alternatives are anyway. Haaland has maybe set his heart on somewhere else, who knows ?

In the Haaland poll I have voted YES too. It's simple, just answer the question.

The answer is still No.

You can't pose a hypothetical question and then exclude all other hypotheticals.

If he comes, will welcome him like every player, and trust the club. But as it stands, not excited about it nor particularly keen. Don't think he is the right signing at the right price or profile.

We are so good at creating chances I think any decent finisher scores a fuck load in our team.

The answer is still No.

You can't pose a hypothetical question and then exclude all other hypotheticals.

If he comes, will welcome him like every player, and trust the club. But as it stands, not excited about it nor particularly keen. Don't think he is the right signing at the right price or profile.

The question is the question. The question wasn't Kane or Haaland.

Baffled that you aren't exited about, once again, having a prolific striker in our squad. As for profile and price, I don't care much about either. If we can't afford the price we won't buy him.

P.S. It would be a fucking relief having him on penalties that's for sure.

Re Haaland I think the poster who alluded to the fact that city would be put off by the fact that Riola , Alf inge haaland and erling were doing a European tour a couple of months ago meeting all the big clubs , seeing who could offer what may have put city off sounds plausible tbh .

That’s not the way city do business, we don’t enter bidding wars for players, rightly or wrongly we’ve walked away from a number of deals previously for this reason , Sanchez , van dijk , Fred , Jorginho, maguire .
And probably many more , we have a valuation of a player and it seems we want the player to be fully committed to us too .
I can totally see the club looking elsewhere if riola and haaland are shopping themselves about .

They may feel Kane is more attainable and less hassle and maybe talks behind the scenes have confirmed he’s committed to joining us , all hypothetical of course but this could explain the club going for Kane rather then Haaland.

That’s why reports for Kane are heating up and it seems to have gone quiet on Haaland front .
whatever the club choose to do I’d be happy .
Our recruitment for the most part has been amazing I fully trust pep tiki etc if they say Kane’s the man then he’s the man :) .

The poll on this thread is a fucking embarrassment.

Which weirdos don't want City to sign the most prolific striker in the PL ?

Give your heads a wobble ffs !
Think it is skewered slightly by the fact that most people would prefer Haaland. I chose yes because Kane would be an extraordinary signing.

But I would prefer Haaland of course :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.