Harry Kane

What is hypothetical about it? The poll asks if you would like the club to sign Kane and some will obviously say no as they have a preference for Haaland.

The poll doesn't ask if you think Kane is a good player or would you sign him if there are no other alternatives.

Do you want City to sign Harry Kane?

The answer is obviously YES

We have no idea if Haaland is even an option.

No wonder this country is in such a mess. People are incapable of clear thought

The god damn polls were created at exactly the same time, hence people will view it as do you want to sign Haaland or do you want to sign Kane. It's not that difficult to figure out.
Do you expect a celebration by some when the Yes inevitably surpasses the No? Lol

Maybe many did. I did. Either way, it is still a valid consideration, as is any alternative player that signing Kane would presumably prevent.

If you said, would you want Harry Kane signed, if he was the only player in the world, maybe the results would be different. A simple Yes No for me has to recognise other alternatives exist and could be preferable.

It's a simple question. It doesn't mention alternatives and we don't know what other alternatives are anyway. Haaland has maybe set his heart on somewhere else, who knows ?

In the Haaland poll I have voted YES too. It's simple, just answer the question.

Reading between the lines of Pep's recent press conferences I wouldnt be totally surprised to see him leaving this summer.
Sterling has been playing so poorly for some time now, I can’t see anyone wanting him especially as his transfer fee and wages would be prohibitive.

Pep makes every player better, give him Kane I think we will be looking at lewandowski numbers

Sterling has been playing so poorly for some time now, I can’t see anyone wanting him especially as his transfer fee and wages would be prohibitive.

It's just a dip in form. It happens. And he has been playing better lately. I'd wager he'd get back on track next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.