Harry Kane

What’s all this bollocks about Harry’s broken knee? Thought it was his glass ankles some of the non-wanters were getting in a tizz about at the start, it’s not like and deal wouldn’t be subject to a medical, or have I missed it and caveat emptor applies to all transfers now?
Some people will believe anything. Apparently City have bid £100m for a player with glass ankles And a glass knee.

Some people will believe anything. Apparently City have bid £100m for a player with glass ankles And a glass knee.

The longer this transfer window has gone the IQ’s of some poster has reduced massively and for some (myself included) it wasn’t right high anyway.

Anyone else not really bothered anymore? I am more than satisfied with the squad we have and if we can’t get a deal over the line for Kane then so be it.

We move on to another target. leave Spurs to their debt, winning fuck all and keeping unhappy players. It’s served them well up to now. Levy has achieved a great feat by distracting the London lemmings from gross mismanagement.

Spurs to win the league is my bet now Kane stays….oops wrong century ;)

I really don't care how it ends, I just want it to end.

If we don't get him, I'm already happy with the squad, I'd love to see Delap get a chance, and I think there'll be Haaland, Kane, Mbappe and more on the market next year.

If we do get him, he's going to score 30 league goals, we will definitely win the title and if we're buying someone new in a few years when Pep's gone does it really matter?

We can't lose as far as I'm concerned, and Spurs will be 6th-9th either way.

If we don't get him, I'm already happy with the squad, I'd love to see Delap get a chance, and I think there'll be Haaland, Kane, Mbappe and more on the market next year.

If we do get him, he's going to score 30 league goals, we will definitely win the title and if we're buying someone new in a few years when Pep's gone does it really matter?

They sure will. They have been lucky so far but this deal doesn't look likely

Echo your thoughts on Delap. The lad reminds me of Edin. If he is anything like the big Bosnian then we will have a real player on our hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.