Harry Kane

Underwhelming!!! Kane would lead us to more titles and possibly CL success. Get him in now. And who knows, maybe Delap will turn out to be the real thing
Underwhelming in the sense he is not Haaland, also let's not forget be seems injury prone and at almost 28 time is precious, and for the fee involved to take him out of that 6 year contract he signed no so long ago, there are some risk involved. Sure he will add goals but so would Haaland. The only big pros I can see with Kane over Haaland is the Delap situation,

Anyway, at the end of the day I would be more than happy with either of them with some preference towards Haaland

Either Haaland or Kane would make an already brilliant squad significantly better. Its madness that anybody could be disappointed with either. Let the guys who earn the big bucks worry about the finances, they know what they’re doing

because we have no problem scoring pens do we?
I trust Riyad, Kevin and Ilkay with pens any day of the week. Doesn’t mean they haven’t missed in the past. But they have scored important pens in their careers

it’s not a simple question. It needs breaking down.

1. Do you want to give a rival team 100 million or more? I don’t.

2. Do you want a striker that gives you 4 years and possibly more but no guarantee due to his injury record? I don’t, I want 6 years guaranteed from our purchase. Kane is 28.

3. Do you want a lethal finisher? 100%

4. Do you want to miss out on Haaland due to him coming in? I don’t.
I wouldnt worry too much about giving Spurs 100m look what happened last time .

how many has he scored in his prem career for spurs
As the poster said he has scored 24 penalties in his prem league career. Here is a breakdown of his numbers:

puts to bed the lazy narrative that he is injury prone as well. An unbelievable record

2020/2021Tottenham Hotspur34 (0)22
2019/2020Tottenham Hotspur29 (0)18
2018/2019Tottenham Hotspur28 (1)17
2017/2018Tottenham Hotspur37 (2)30
2016/2017Tottenham Hotspur30 (1)29
2015/2016Tottenham Hotspur38 (0)25
2014/2015Tottenham Hotspur34 (6)21
2013/2014Tottenham Hotspur10 (4)3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.