Harry Kane

That's funny, he was asking for a million quid a week at the start of the window according to the same bloke.

The point was - The demands by Raiola will be outrageous. And we will have to break our wage structure by some margin.

And Yes I do believe he doesn't deserve twice of what KDB is paid or thereabouts

We were 2 games away from a quadruple without a striker. We don't NEED a striker.
We don't providing KDB and Foden are available. KDB is odds on to need an ankle operation. If he's out, a huge amount of our goal output drops, and it was already reduced. It becomes much easier to shut City out and do a Spurs and hit City on the counter.

We don't providing KDB and Foden are available. KDB is odds on to need an ankle operation. If he's out, a huge amount of our goal output drops, and it was already reduced. It becomes much easier to shut City out and do a Spurs and hit City on the counter.

I'd be interested to see what happens with Delap in the scenario where we don't sign a striker and KDB has an operation. I still think he wouldn't get much game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.