Harry Kane

We won it by 12 points last year after being mid table in December and we added Grealish on top. We'll get 90+ points again this year regardless of what happens with Kane.
We will compete for the title IF KDB and Foden are fit. Without them we lose a lot of goalscoring power.

Trouble is if this is similar to the Sanchez-Lemar situation where we took it down to the last days,we reach an agreement but Spurs want to get their incomings sorted out first..Just like Arsenal then,Spurs aren't as an attractive side to the top players,and if they can't get a replacement,he might have to stay. Spurs' incompetence in the market might be the biggest hurdle
They may intentionally be incompetent, I just don't see this Kane deal happening. I don't trust Spurs

We won it by 12 points last year after being mid table in December and we added Grealish on top. We'll get 90+ points again this year regardless of what happens with Kane.
We didn’t get 90 points last season tbf

Once this transfer window shuts several members of this forum need to seek urgent emotional assistance after some of the tripe and doom mongering I have read over the last few days. You wouldn’t think you support arguably the best team in the world with one of the greatest squads ever assembled

Liverpool won’t by x amount the previous year and nearly missed out on top 4 last season. Last season means nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.