Harry Kane

I know it’s the Daily Mail but they say we are willing to go over 120m. There’s no firm news linking Spurs with a striker so not sure if he’d be allowed to go without a replacement incoming.

Think back to a key moment last season:

FA Cup semi-final we lacked the quality in our squad to beat Chelsea with a necessarily weakened side.
That FA Semi was a cluster F*** of a game by both teams, the day it showed the FA Cup is no longer a major competition.

There seems to be a tongue up Lukaku’s arse by most of the media which seems to have made you all forget what he was like at united. Yea he’s decent but I wouldn’t have been excited for us to sign him. Terrible first touch does nothing in big games. Belgium went out the euros because he missed several easy chances. He scored one against a poor Arsenal on Sunday. Kounde- so what we’ve got better centre halves than that in stones Dias and Laporte. Our squad is still better. Chelsea got a very good chance of winning the league but I wouldn’t swap out position squad manager or players for anyone.
Is the right answer... It won't be long before he reverts to type.. back to the time when his first touch was a tackle...

View attachment 24683

View attachment 24684

As you can see, Ronaldo might have the dribbling and pace advantage over Kane, but Kane is the more physical player and better defensively. Ronaldo's 92 versus Kane's 88 make Ronaldo a must buy for me.
Kane’s a better defender according to the computer game developers/football experts at FIFA. I wonder if he can play left back?

Hopefully there are time limits on any bid or even pending agreement (to buy replacements) with Spurs that City may have made.

Either option gives Mr Levy chance to delay giving him kudos all round should this be his intention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.