Harry Kane

Everything is for sale, you see it on FIFA, you just have to pay a little more. We’ve come this far, let’s take the final step and sign the best number 9 in the world (IMO, not a fact) Levy will buckle if we offer a bit more and maybe sweeten it with a player.

cr7.png

kane.png

As you can see, Ronaldo might have the dribbling and pace advantage over Kane, but Kane is the more physical player and better defensively. Ronaldo's 92 versus Kane's 88 make Ronaldo a must buy for me.

There seems to be a tongue up Lukaku’s arse by most of the media which seems to have made you all forget what he was like at united. Yea he’s decent but I wouldn’t have been excited for us to sign him. Terrible first touch does nothing in big games. Belgium went out the euros because he missed several easy chances. He scored one against a poor Arsenal on Sunday. Kounde- so what we’ve got better centre halves than that in stones Dias and Laporte. Our squad is still better. Chelsea got a very good chance of winning the league but I wouldn’t swap out position squad manager or players for anyone.
I am also not sure how much he gives them over Werner
Maybe a few more points a season but not loads

Sorry, should have said OR sweeten it. It’s now or never mate and we are already three points behind Chelsea. I was taught at work get off to strong start, I work in sales, it seems we are not doing that.
What sales?

Selling single cigs and rizla's to your mates?

Not been keeping up with the thread due to work.

Why are people now so doubtful about Kane coming? Is it just due to how close we are to the end of the window or has there been some concrete info?

Why all the talk about Ronaldo? I saw his agent has been suposedly hawing him around to us (and others probably) but due to his relationship with utd I just dont see that happening (even if we wanted him). I just dont see him destroying his legacy over at the swamp (which it would do). He is still a fan favourite over there and that would be destroyed and image/his profile is everything to him.

Indeed. Grealish is a fine player and I think will be a good player for City, but in reality he’s a player we didn’t really need. He plays in the same areas of the pitch as Foden and Sterling.

It’s still nice to have him. But we needed a left back and a striker, and so far haven’t got either.
Think back to a key moment last season:

FA Cup semi-final we lacked the quality in our squad to beat Chelsea with a necessarily weakened side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.