Harry Kane

Rumours on Twitter That Chelsea are offering 10 mill, Werner and Abraham. Probably false but....
12 league goals between them this season. Who would be stupid enough to take that deal?

And let's be honest, Sterling isn't going to leave us for a team not in the CL if he's even going to leave at all. You might find that with a focal point back in the team, like Kane or Haaland, Sterling starts scoring again. This season we've changed to a more defensive style, and that clearly hasn't suited Sterling at all (not that he's not also to blame with his form). We've been more solid this season, but we've scored 24 fewer goals this season than last. It's our lowest goals scored since the last season we finished in fourth.

The fact the England captain has stated he wants to join City is a major PR coup. It's a win win all round if he signs. England captain Kane smashing in goals and winning trophies for City.

They'll be a change in attitude in reporting from the tabloids.

And they would go back to No with two tweets from City Xtra quoting a couple of journalists saying that ‘Levy is adamant about not selling Kane’
The point I was getting at was more that fans tend to come around to signings once it’s clear that we are in for them and by that I don’t mean pure speculation but actual concrete information (e.g. Kane arriving at CFG HQ for a medical).

Lots of people seem to dislike Harry Kane on here but if he was pictured holding up our shirt then I can guarantee a lot of them would be buzzing. Rightly so, he’s one of the best players in the world

12 league goals between them this season. Who would be stupid enough to take that deal?

And let's be honest, Sterling isn't going to leave us for a team not in the CL if he's even going to leave at all. You might find that with a focal point back in the team, like Kane or Haaland, Sterling starts scoring again. This season we've changed to a more defensive style, and that clearly hasn't suited Sterling at all (not that he's not also to blame with his form). We've been more solid this season, but we've scored 24 fewer goals this season than last. It's our lowest goals scored since the last season we finished in fourth.

I've thought the point about Sterling myself. The way Kane plays could revitalise Raz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.