Harry Kane

Remembred a quote Kane gave re foden at the start of the month and remember thinking at the time is was a strange comment. Note the last sentence. very interesting given recent developments

’Kane began, He’s fantastic. He’s done amazing the last two, three, four years. He’s really stepped up. You can see him improving year on year, getting better at understanding the game and he’s playing at the highest level for the best team in the world’

I was wanting haaland but now I’m swinging towards Harry Kane because Kane is already the finished article and he is proven premier league quality and he is still 28 which gives him at least 4 good seasons which is enough to pay the transfer fee over and over .
haaland has got the youth but at the moment we xx would be paying £100 million for potential because the premier league is the hardest league in the world and not everyone can make it . Probably won’t get either anyway as I can see us going over £100 million but hope I’m wrong .

The fact the England captain has stated wants to join City is a major PR coup. It's a win win all round if he signs. England captain Kane smashing in goals and winning trophies for City.

They'll be a change in attitude in reporting from the tabloids.
I'm a bit out of the loop, has he actually said that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.