Harry Kane

150 million for a 28 year old with dodgy ankles, is quite simply too much.
Id have taken him for , perhaps 60 mill, but Spuds would never entertain that.
Pleased he’s gonna stay on the Spuds physio table, rather than coming to ours. Kane will be thoroughly pissed off, and Levey is stuck with a depreciating asset that doesn’t want to be there.
If Ronaldo comes, the swamp dwellers will go into meltdown and we can potentially sign Harland next summer.
winner all round for me.. cmon City
I think a short term move would work. I am still keen on Lacazette but I might be in a very small minority on that. I have warmed to the idea of Ronaldo too. I can see him going to Utd though. We could easily get gazumped there.

200.gif

I'm only remotely bothered by this if we've been foolish enough not to have backups. Given this has happened now and not in 5 days time I expect us to move swiftly. We need a striker, doesn't have to be Kane.
I'm relieved we didn't lay that kind of cash out for him. Makes me feel a little better. I've hoped all along that we're doing a Dias 2.0 and we end up with a younger cheaper option who by mid season we're all over the moon with. We'll see I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.