Harry Kane

She had just come out a broken marriage and frankly was, let's say enjoying her freedom. My boss was actually married at the time but that seemed be going south, although I'm not sure that his wife at the time knew it.

Fast forward to a few drunken evenings spent with both my boss (and friend I might add, although not so much now!) and said "lady" and well I met his hand from round the back whilst he was busy in front. Ah fun times.

The incident I mentioned in my previous post was when I was out with her, just the two of us, back at her gaffe. My boss rather too excitedly quizzed me about all the sordid details the next day.

I think the bit that annoyed him was on another particularly drunken evening I suggested to her that she should ditch him and come home with me. He, by the way was very much still married at this point so I didn't realise that he was on a date with her. Why would I?

There are a couple of other details that paint me as even less of the bad guy and I shall be happy to supply details if requested.

Enjoy your coffee, whilst I reminisce about being younger and dare I say it carefree.

I seem to recall an evening when I had a new mattress delivered and my evening's companion had to help me lug it up the stairs before we got around to bumping uglies.
Forget Kane and Ronaldo. This is where we should focus.

Disappointed but I don't really blame anyone.
Kane did what he could
City tried everything they could
Levy had to do the best for Spurs
It was always going to be pay up or shut up and it was obviously too much for us. At least we still have some time left.
I agree but some people have a strange need to have somebody to be angry at. We have a week we will get somebody or we might not. Then we get on with the real job of watching and supporting the team.

It's obvious that Kane is totally pissed off with Levy. Kane has only committed himself there till January & will push for a move again, whether it's to City i'm not so sure.

Couldn’t possibly comment without pictures of said bosses wife
Interesting that you say that. Before they got married she had slept about with a couple of our work circle and was not noted for her outstanding beauty shall we say. To the point where my boss joined in with all the boys in taking the piss out of anyone desperate enough to sleep with her, then he went on to marry her.

What a sad needy no self respect ****. Still cost me over £10k though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.