Harry Kane

Gotta say window's not over, certainly things can still change. But if Kane does a u-turn (after this tweet), he'd defo be burning some bridges with Spurs fans.

If nothing happens with Kane, that's it then. He probably won't be moving ever again.

Honestly, glad we didn't spunk the money.

If the club is still adamant for a striker, I can see them going for a short-term deal with Cristiano Ronaldo.

As a club we did all we could and I maintain trust in Khaldoon, Txixi, Pep and the recruitment team at City. I was never comfortable with the media stance of "Levy will get what he wants". I feel relieved that it's over.
Spurs have lost out financially and will have to lower their ambitions, manage their stadium debt and lower the bar on incoming transfers.
Up the Blues!

I'd take that but then think we need a CB as Ake isn't doing it for me and who's behind him? We've done the not enough CBs dance before and it wasn't pretty and did not end as well as the not enough strikers experiment.
Agree , Ake worries me but at the same time it seems clear Laporte wants out, so Adios

You don't know that any of this is true, you're clearly just looking for an excuse to feel aggrieved.

no, I was very much on the fence for Kane. But all of the above was pretty much well known.

we’ll pay a horrible price for pursuing him when you look at the above.

As a club we did all we could and I maintain trust in Khaldoon, Txixi, Pep and the recruitment team at City. I was never comfortable with the media stance of "Levy will get what he wants". I feel relieved that it's over.
Spurs have lost out financially and will have to lower their ambitions, manage their stadium debt and lower the bar on incoming transfers.
Up the Blues!

Txixi...........not the best deal breaker as it seems though eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.