Harry Kane

Order, Order.

the-spoon-feed-filling-you-up-ev-16.jpg

When Kane is banging them in for City next season we won’t be able to find any of you lot for dust ;)
Lol, we’ll see.

i don’t doubt his brilliance....I just don’t like him....I really didn’t mind him all that much until I watched the spurs All or Nothing...,fucking annoying nasal whine.

I would be happy to get 3 good seasons out of Kane. I realize that sounds ridiculous for £100 mill but all being well that's probably a minimum 100 goals and hopefully more trophies.
I don't see player exchange because Spurs have no manager.
It risks Haaland going somewhere else but what it would do is something we don't usually do after winning the league......which is significantly strengthen.
All the other flim flam about him is irrelevant to me- he seems the keep out of trouble personality we usually seek. Finally, look at the difference Ruben has made at the back through his will to win.......think Kane would do the same up front

you'd get about 4/5 years out of Kane no problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.