Harry Kane

She had just come out a broken marriage and frankly was, let's say enjoying her freedom. My boss was actually married at the time but that seemed be going south, although I'm not sure that his wife at the time knew it.

Fast forward to a few drunken evenings spent with both my boss (and friend I might add, although not so much now!) and said "lady" and well I met his hand from round the back whilst he was busy in front. Ah fun times.

The incident I mentioned in my previous post was when I was out with her, just the two of us, back at her gaffe. My boss rather too excitedly quizzed me about all the sordid details the next day.

I think the bit that annoyed him was on another particularly drunken evening I suggested to her that she should ditch him and come home with me. He, by the way was very much still married at this point so I didn't realise that he was on a date with her. Why would I?

There are a couple of other details that paint me as even less of the bad guy and I shall be happy to supply details if requested.

Enjoy your coffee, whilst I reminisce about being younger and dare I say it carefree.

I seem to recall an evening when I had a new mattress delivered and my evening's companion had to help me lug it up the stairs before we got around to bumping uglies.
Fuckin Bluemoon Legend you mate!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!! :-)

So your boss was pissed you were banging the same piece of skirt he was having an affair with? Talk about two screwed up scruples! :-)

We didn't do too badly without one last season. And before you mention the CL final, that had nothing to do with having no striker.

Agreed on the Champions League final, the loss was due to Chelsea playing a smart system we couldn’t cope with. Having a striker to bring on late in the game may have helped. The League last year has no bearing this year, everyone starts on zero points. It doesn’t help to stand still when your rivals have strengthened. As it stands I see Chelsea finishing above us. They have an excellent manager and added Lukaku.

You know, I've been getting these stories on my feed about how Ronaldo is engineering a move to city...you don't think he had something to do with the Kane transfer collapsing? Maybe he paid off Levy for not selling Kane to city?

Tum tum tuuuuum. The plot thickens....
It's no more far fetched than some of what has been posted. :-)

One week left lad.

Options. Any combination of:

One last thrust for Kane.
Haaland (faint chance).
Nuno Gomes (very unsettled, Mendes client, Atletico looking like swaps would be possible)
Griezmann (not likely, but you never know)
Lautaro Martinez (Could well be)
Ronaldo.
Calvert Lewin.
Lewa? Very difficult. But I've heard crazier things.
Someone like Dybala could be available if Juve get Icardi.

Even Mbappe is a very faint possibility, although I understand he's committed to getting the Real move, he is on the market.
Nuno Gomes is 45 years old and retired eight years ago

Be interesting to know why this has happened, maybe our focus has shifted to somebody else? More mind games? or most likely told Levy he can get fucked with his valuation.

Either way it's more damaging for Spurs that us, so I'm genuinely not too arsed. Would have taken him here, think he'd do great here but we'll find somebody else who can do the job.

Spurs lose out as his value drops below £100m next year (already should be in my opinion). Also quite obvious from that statement that he still doesn't want to be there.

This news wouldn't have been a last minute thing. Kane doesn't put that out without days of preparation. City, Spurs, Kane and anybody potentially involved would have known well in advance this was happening. The Ronaldo links come thick and fast days before this announcement, those aren't happening for the reason you suggest.

literally all reliable talk last weekend was city’s final offer was in and a deadline given. Let’s not forget Kane was made to play and then sat on his own away from the team after the game. The weekend was the key time as far as Kane and city thought.

It very clear Levy never even responded. The timing of city’s “Delap is staying” and Ronaldo leaks weren’t coincidence( I own a small pr firm, trust me on that). Kane finally realized once that deadline passed that Levy wasn’t even playing and gave up.

Let’s run this.

we unsettled Laporte and Jesus.

we passed on haaland who apparently wanted a move.

we passed on the holy grail that was Messi.

we showed Kun the door.

all based on Kane’s awful management.

staggering.
I won't question any of those as I don't know the facts except for Messi. Messi not coming is all on him. He should have kept his nerve and not fucked about. We have to have a sense of self worth here. I don't like being used as a club. We're not waiting on him forever. Fool me once and all that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.