Harry Kane

This is all very odd. If this is true has he bottled it or have said we won't bid more than £125m and Levy has said forget it and we have called his bluff and said bye.
I think Kane sussed that this deal was not going to happen and so he thought that rather than be hated by Spurs and laughed at by other fans, he'd take control. He now has a workable relationship with Spurs fans. He'll still be gutted though.

Speculation will begin again around Jan window but I can't see him moving now.

Levy will regret this. Miscalculated and lost a fortune.

I think Kane sussed that this deal was not going to happen and so he thought that rather than be hated by Spurs and laughed at by other fans, he'd take control. He now has a workable relationship with Spurs fans. He'll still be gutted though.

I had that feeling as soon as he changed PR team.

Not to us he won't - next opportunity when Levy is desperate for cash next summer we will politely tell him we don't need his pensioner striker

That's what I'm saying,because of some of the figures being banded about for Bernardo to Milan are laughable,so let's see what peanuts we get
Bernardo has served the team well and is a great guy by all accounts. I will always wish him well. If his chances of staying with us have been increased by today's events I for one am more than happy with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.