Harry Kane

I trust there’s a plan B, it’s going to bean interesting few days.
cristiano-ronaldo-cocky.gif

Levy will get all the praise from the other teams to not selling him when the narrative was we get Kane we win everything! Maybe the Charles owner is giving levy a loan that he gives his club ;)

funny that Jack Gaughan last tweet is a retweeted article from Sami Mokbel from dailymail saying Kane is ready to accept his fate of staying instead of his own article of City still pushing for Kane next couple of days.

could it be City were not aware of Kane's new PR team is about to push out this twitter message? nothing would surprise on this anymore...

I was in the yes camp, still am, your choice harry,or maybe it wasnt,personally i hope we never have to deal with levy again. It was silly money, but we have a limit, im glad we stuck to it.no player is bigger than the club,and as some have said, we move on. A final thing about those who posted things they heard or were privvy to, THANK YOU, i know you all posted in good faith,and before anyone rips into them bcoz kane maybe isnt coming,think what itd be like if they told you nothing, they post bcoz they are blues,sharing things with other blues, so theres still time to bring in someone,lets see, i for one will always back the board,and the manager,why wouldnt i? Look what they have given us. Those who remember the bad old days will know what i mean,we are champions with the best fans in the world. Remember that.

Agreed on the Champions League final, the loss was due to Chelsea playing a smart system we couldn’t cope with. Having a striker to bring on late in the game may have helped. The League last year has no bearing this year, everyone starts on zero points. It doesn’t help to stand still when your rivals have strengthened. As it stands I see Chelsea finishing above us. They have an excellent manager and added Lukaku.
The main thing I noticed every time I watched Chelsea was how hopeless Timo Werner was at finishing. Constantly fluffing his lines. With Lukaku, they've addressed that.

Agreed on the Champions League final, the loss was due to Chelsea playing a smart system we couldn’t cope with. Having a striker to bring on late in the game may have helped. The League last year has no bearing this year, everyone starts on zero points. It doesn’t help to stand still when your rivals have strengthened. As it stands I see Chelsea finishing above us. They have an excellent manager and added Lukaku.
Have faith. Chelsea have an excellent side, no argument there. But we're none too shabby either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.