Harry Kane

My only worry is that we have said we will wait to Kane. That had to be a now or never situation, we can't have a season without a striker and we shouldn't be spending the money needed to sign a sluggish striker that's approaching 30 next summer.

Kane is never getting out of Spurs now until he's not good enough for them. He's just waved goodbye to any chance of silverware in his career. If he sees his England team mates in Sterling Grealish Foden Stones and Walker lifting a title next summer he's going to be green with envy. He has to be absolutely fuming at Levy. Whilst Kane is as professional as they come, it's hard to imagine this won't flair up at some point in the future which could be fun. On the bright side for him, at least he's got tuesday/wednesday nights free now.

The thread has jumped over 50 pages since I went to bed. I have read the first few pages but nothing seems to have happened there. What have missed other than "Greenwood is going to explode".

funny that Jack Gaughan last tweet is a retweeted article from Sami Mokbel from dailymail saying Kane is ready to accept his fate of staying instead of his own article of City still pushing for Kane next couple of days.

could it be City were not aware of Kane's new PR team is about to push out this twitter message? nothing would surprise on this anymore...
Normally I'd think that's silly, but I think it happened with Messi last year so maybe so.

Fuckin Bluemoon Legend you mate!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!! :-)

So your boss was pissed you were banging the same piece of skirt he was having an affair with? Talk about two screwed up scruples! :-)
It gets worse D, he wasn't even having an affair with her at that point as far as I know. The first time he fingered her was on my sofa which neatly dovetailed with the first time I fingered her, he was busy at the front whilst I was plying my trade to the rear.

I'm not sure quite what the Atlantic bar in that there central London made of us all. I came back from the toilet to see them snogging each others heads off and reciprocated in kind when he went for his comfort break.

I left them to it on the sofa at about 4.00 in the morning as we both had to work the next day. No idea what happened and I never really wanted to either. Don't have those sort of evenings too much (at all) these days.

Agreed on the Champions League final, the loss was due to Chelsea playing a smart system we couldn’t cope with. Having a striker to bring on late in the game may have helped. The League last year has no bearing this year, everyone starts on zero points. It doesn’t help to stand still when your rivals have strengthened. As it stands I see Chelsea finishing above us. They have an excellent manager and added Lukaku.

Loss was due to Pep over thinking and poor selection than Chelsea's sysyem

I don't know much about Daniel Levy but is it possible his unwillingness to let Kane go to City had something to do (tread carefully here) with his feelings about the ethnicity of MCFC's owners?
Spurs fans always use pejorative Middle East terms when spouting about City. It’s the sort of thinly veiled racism they won’t tolerate when aimed at them. Twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.