Harry Kane

Order, Order.

the-spoon-feed-filling-you-up-ev-16.jpg
Is that Migs Delaney ?

Remembred a quote Kane gave re foden at the start of the month and remember thinking at the time is was a strange comment. Note the last sentence. very interesting given recent developments

’Kane began, He’s fantastic. He’s done amazing the last two, three, four years. He’s really stepped up. You can see him improving year on year, getting better at understanding the game and he’s playing at the highest level for the best team in the world’
Not according to FIFA world rankings.

1 Belgium
2 France
3 Brazil
4 ENGLAND

Edit, City are only 4 points off being the best team in the world.

World Football / Soccer Clubs Ranking​

Updated after matches played on 16 May 2021​

RankClub / CountryPoints1-yr change
Bayern München

Germany
Manchester City

England
Inter Milan

Italy
Real Madrid

Spain
Chelsea FC

England
Barcelona

Spain
Liverpool FC

England
Paris Saint-Germain

France
Atalanta

Italy
Ajax Amsterdam

Netherlands

Only joking, of course he plays for the best team in the land and all the world!

Last edited:
I guess Haaland is not that interested in us.Harry wants City. Its logical and everyone and their cat know it.
Haaland is a celebrity. A Pogba dabbing type, a griezzmann weird hair style and weirder goal celebration type.
Add Raiola to the mix. Its a blockbuster movie.
I feel the only thing that makes Haaland to City possible would be his undoubted thirst to play for City and City only.

I don't think it is the case. He can go Real and he would look perfect. At Barca too,if they manage to rob a bank La Casa De Papel style.
Chelsea looks a good option so is PSG. Throw a little Ole/Molde connection and the rags come to the picture.
Some of them may not have the money now but in a year all of them could. Now that's a good choice of clubs for Haaland.

Kane doesn't wanna move out of England. Can't go to Chelsea. Judas and what not. And rags are just shit. So it is just the easier option.

We don't do bidding. We are release clause FC. I think Kane is most probable. Would love Haaland though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.