Harry Kane

Wouldn't be BM withou a bit of body language analysis

nobody and i mean NOBODY is scoring 50/60/70 goals a season in england in the premier league ?
the game is not like that in the premier league and top clubs have top defenders. plus the top clubs look after their player better than making them play every week

KANE will never play enough games a season to get 50 goals in england it just not happening. yes in Spain maybe because of the 2 teams and the rest and its cannon fodder most weeks for the top strikers. so from watching that kane video i think he is talking about playing in Spain at real or barca

plus kane picks up injuries like people catching a cold or flu. you can bank on him taking a knock on the ankles and out for 6 to 8 weeks ?

What is it about Kane ? I fully understand the statistics and the fact that he is a goalscorer who would probably score for fun in our team , but I just can't warm to him but why ? Is it because we are losing kun and the replacement is from another prem team and well it's not quite exciting enough ? If a goalscorer like kun is being replaced I want excitement, I want someone who has some style some panache someone who is going to get us on the edge of our seats or stood up fully !! And Kane with his speech impediment and Jimmy hill chin is not really all that ? Is it because really we all associate him with spuds and really can't see him playing for anyone else ? I genuinely don't know the answer, what I do know is that a player like Kun deserves to be replaced by the very best there is, and Kane for all the statistics feels a bit underwhelming ?
Sounds like you’d prefer Olivier Giroud.

Last edited:
One thing with Kane coming instead of Haaland is that Delap can have a nice transition to the first team in 5-6 years as Kane retires

What is it about Kane ? I fully understand the statistics and the fact that he is a goalscorer who would probably score for fun in our team , but I just can't warm to him but why ? Is it because we are losing kun and the replacement is from another prem team and well it's not quite exciting enough ? If a goalscorer like kun is being replaced I want excitement, I want someone who has some style some panache someone who is going to get us on the edge of our seats or stood up fully !! And Kane with his speech impediment and Jimmy hill chin is not really all that ? Is it because really we all associate him with spuds and really can't see him playing for anyone else ? I genuinely don't know the answer, what I do know is that a player like Kun deserves to be replaced by the very best there is, and Kane for all the statistics feels a bit underwhelming ?
It’s because we know what he will do. He moves from there to here and he is still Harry Kane, who everyone knows. It isn’t exciting. It’s a goal scorer moving from one PL club to another. Haaland? He’s exciting. Why? Because the euro giants want him. He’s the coup. He’s the galactico signing. Ironically Kane is far better stat wise because of his age, but he’s still just Kane from Spurs. Not a galactico.

Sign Kane, we beat a couple of English clubs to him and nobody really takes notice.

Sign Haaland/Mbappe, everyone takes note. The second irony is Kane could do better than both of them. Because he knows the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.