Harry Kane

It's a no from me, never thought he was that good but he has a good scoring record. It's probably the more recent injury record that puts me off, because he's definitely going to cost a pretty penny

It’s because we know what he will do. He moves from there to here and he is still Harry Kane, who everyone knows. It isn’t exciting. It’s a goal scorer moving from one PL club to another. Haaland? He’s exciting. Why? Because the euro giants want him. He’s the coup. He’s the galactico signing. Ironically Kane is far better stat wise because of his age, but he’s still just Kane from Spurs. Not a galactico.

Sign Kane, we beat a couple of English clubs to him and nobody really takes notice.

Sign Haaland/Mbappe, everyone takes note. The second irony is Kane could do better than both of them. Because he knows the league.
Great post

If he comes here I'll obviously lose all objectivity as soon as he pulls the blue shirt on and think he's brilliant. At present though I think he's overpriced, injury prone, a snide little **** on the pitch, and despite the impressive stats a flat track bully that goes missing in big games. Look back at any pre match thread v spuds on here and you will see the palpable relief from most when Kane starts against us rather than son. With good cause too - Kane usually sulks in the middle of the pitch feigning injury and sticking a snide elbow in unless he's gifted tap-ins

Kane for £100m or Mbappe £160m or Haaland £150m

I certainly wouldn’t go for Kane. Maybe we could sell 3 or 4 and go balls deep for two of the above?

Halland wouldn’t cost £150m though (it’s €150m not £) but even converted its £135m plus we could waiver our sell on for Sancho and reduce it further, add to that in another year we could sign him for £75m so I think £90m-100m we’d get him. Levi will string it out and demand silly player swaps or stupid money, Kane has 3 years left on his contract so Spuds don’t need to bow to our demands as they know we need a forward.
Personally I don’t want Kane, I think younger options are available who’d excite me more. Although one benefit is we’d score pens with him in the side lol. I’d go balls to the wire for Halland but think he’s Spain bound.

If he comes here I'll obviously lose all objectivity as soon as he pulls the blue shirt on and think he's brilliant. At present though I think he's overpriced, injury prone, a snide little **** on the pitch, and despite the impressive stats a flat track bully that goes missing in big games. Look back at any pre match thread v spuds on here and you will see the palpable relief from most when Kane starts against us rather than son. With good cause too - Kane usually sulks in the middle of the pitch feigning injury and sticking a snide elbow in unless he's gifted tap-ins
I see him as the Spurs Ian Rush, that’s what makes me think ‘meh’. Scores goals but not the Aguero replacement we all wanted.

Tottenham's gross debt totals £831million, with £140million owed in transfer debt, £96million in tax debt, £9million in trade creditors and £102million in other creditors equalling the total of £1.177bn

Attachments

• 0_Tottenham-debtPNG.png
    0_Tottenham-debtPNG.png
    240.3 KB · Views: 34

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.