Harry Kane

Unless City are guaranteed to get Harland, and City break their wage structure for him, and pay the fees to his dad, and his agent, we go back in for Kane in January. After tonight, we need a striker.

Last edited:
Unless City are guaranteed to get Harland, and we break our wage structure for him, and fees for his dad, and his agent, we go back in for Kane in January. After tonight, we need a striker.

I’m hoping @93.20blue mystic Meg prediction comes true or we can kiss the CL goodnight.

Unless City are guaranteed to get Harland, and City break their wage structure for him, and pay the fees to his dad, and his agent, we go back in for Kane in January. After tonight, we need a striker.

After tonight?

Alarm bells should have been ringing when Gundogan became our top scorer over a season.

The fact we don’t have a 20 goal a season player in a side that creates as much as we do is a joke.

Not concerned about the fee Phil...it's the clubs money and are entitled to spend it how they see fit because they are the people in charge, I personally don't think he is worth it that's all.... some people here think he's world class or going to be world class and he's worth the fee ....only time will tell , but let's not all bicker and fall out about who's right or wrong, I sincerely hope if he plays tonight he out shines their three so called superstars !

Good post,and most of us don't give a fuck he cost 100m.....it wasn't his doing,it was his alleged buy out,and our club believed he was value for such.So far he is proving that to be a very good decision.
So far maybe....but a better decision might have been to not give a fuck about paying the price for a foward like Kane who's proven goal record is what we lack in terms of an individual threat in that particular position. Harland would be my choice but I'm not sure he's affordable it the numbers banded about are to be believed.

So far maybe....but a better decision might have been to not give a fuck about paying the price for a foward like Kane who's proven goal record is what we lack in terms of an individual threat in that particular position. Harland would be my choice but I'm not sure he's affordable it the numbers banded about are to be believed.

Haaland is now more affordable, and cheaper than Kane. Both immediately, and over the length of his contract. Even with those rumoured numbers, which are balls anyway.

After tonight?

Alarm bells should have been ringing when Gundogan became our top scorer over a season.

The fact we don’t have a 20 goal a season player in a side that creates as much as we do is a joke.

Completely sums it up that. We continue to do as well as we do because of the number of chances we create, but it’s just papering over the cracks. How many would we score every game if we had a striker?! We’re like a blunt knife at times.

I think once we get a finisher people will wonder how and why we ever played and won so many games without one. It’s bloody stupid to have this great team, and great manager, hamstrung by continually missing chance after chance in tight games.

Look at the investment we’ve had, in players, infrastructure, CFG, everything - yet for some reason the club aren’t willing to spend just one more big sum to get the final piece of the jigsaw. It’s phenomenally frustrating. I really hope the decision makers at the club are seeing all these chances we’re missing and decide enough is enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.