Harry Kane

I think Aguero scores goals whereever he is. Kane needs other players....Aguero makes goals on his own at times.

Kanes work rate and pace isnt there

You also get the circus that follows the England captain.....How could Pep drop the Capt of England for instance

You can think it all you like, it doesn't make it true. Kane doesn't need other players at all. If he did then he certainly wouldn't be able to rely on his team-mates at Tottenham season after season. He's their goal-scorer and creator.

You can think it all you like, it doesn't make it true. Kane doesn't need other players at all. If he did then he certainly wouldn't be able to rely on his team-mates at Tottenham season after season. He's their goal-scorer and creator.
OK I know aguero scores goals where ever he goes and it's a tact that Kate scores very few goals against top 6 sides throughout his whole professional career. Agueros mins to goal ratio was far better.
Without looking I'm betting haalands is as well...he also tore up the German league

I’ll be livid if he signs for those cunts at the swamp. Surely after turning down about £120m from us Spurs won’t revert to type and bend over for their favourite club selling him for about £30m or something?

He's a very good footballer. Any other opinion is just weird. If he joins united I've always said he's a shithouse ****.

I think he will end up at Rags. Stars are aligning. Maybe Levy won't have that much say this time. If Fake Hair Italian gets savked, they will have to start new cycle again and time is running out of his hand. If he goes abroad well and good. Maybe short term stint at Madrid or Bayern but id he stays in England, you have to believe Raha who want a strikee will sign him and make a STATEMENT

He would be Peps dream player, could add numbers to the midfield, drop deep, link play, incredible passing range and with the ruthlessness in front of goal of a striker. His performance at the Etihad last year, incorporating all of the above listed skillsets was incredible.
Add to this his versatility at stamping on City players' feet one minute then helpfully advising the referee how to do his job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.